Vacancy: Contracts Coordinator
Employment Type: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Bromborough – Wirral
Salary: Up to £25,000 per year dependant on experience
Full-time Contracts Coordinator required for an established company based in Bromborough. An excellent opportunity to join a busy office in our growing service department.
Duties will include:
- Ensure efficient work planning and scheduling of on-site engineers
- Deal with reactive callouts ensuring all KPI’s are achieved
- Effectively plan annual and biannual PPM and ensure any additional assets are invoiced
- Coordinate Minor Repairs and Installations in a timely manner whilst maintaining profit margins
- Chase work authorisations and purchase order numbers from customers and clients
- Have a financial awareness relating to number of visits to site, parts purchasing and shipment dates
The company reserves the right to vary your duties and responsibilities at any time according to the needs of the company.
- Previous experience is essential
- Experience in a senior role, supervising/ managing other members of staff
- Confident individual who is comfortable making decisions
- Excellent phone manner, and previous experience speaking to customers over the phone
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Word required
- Previous experience liaising with clients
Why choose us
- Join a successful and growing business full of innovative thinkers, team players and hard workers. We’re a thriving and dynamic company committed to employee engagement and satisfaction all round!
- We provide all our staff with the training they need to be able to complete their jobs including both internal (in our in-house training facility) and external training. From NVQ’s to Diplomas, Specialist Leadership and Management Courses to Specialist industry courses such as ADSA, DHF etc.
- We offer a generous holiday allowance with the chance to add an additional 3 extra days per year if you aren’t off sick the year before – plus an additional day for every year you work for the company!
- We have Payday pizza – seriously we all get dominos on the last Friday of every month – Pizza!