Manual Capstan Setter
Our client, a well-established, modern precision machine shop based in Leeds are looking for an experienced Manual Capstan Setter to join their team. This client supply a number of markets including Marine, Defence, Oil & Gas and Power Generation, and pride themselves on only delivering the best in customer satisfaction, an excellent management system and great training and development opportunities.
Candidates must be:
- Skilled-level Capstan /Ward turret Turning Experience
- Apprentice trained or equivalent experience
- Fully competent in precision machine shop environment
- Able to read drawings, and use all standard machine shop equipment
- Able to work to tight tolerances
You will be required to work the day shift, 39 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Overtime is available.
Start Date: ASAP