Our client, a growing law firm with a burgeoning reputation is looking for an experienced organic search specialist with strong technical SEO and PPC knowledge and a highly analytical approach. Using your knowledge and experience of SEO and PPC you will challenge the accepted concepts using research and analytical skills, to maximise the potential of organic search results.
- Strong technical knowledge of SEO and PPC
- Experience of taking SEO and PPC campaigns to the absolute limit through strong performance analysis and adaptation
- The ability to formulate and present SEO and PPC strategy and demonstrate added value
- An understanding of user journey/intent
- Site audit / interpretation and site speed analysis
- Keyword research
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Able to analyse and interpret results, then present conclusions to management
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Able to demonstrate fundamental knowledge of and interest in the Digital Marketing Landscape.
- Self-Starter with positive can-do attitude
- Attention to detail, caring and considerate who genuinely wants to help
- Prepared to go that extra mile to ensure client progression
- Adaptable, creative and insightful
- Have experience using third party tools such as SEMRush, GSC, GA, Search Metrics, AWR, Screaming Frog, Tag Manager etc.
- Some experience working with WordPress and CMS.HTML, CSS and PHP skills (preferred but not essential)
- Perform technical audit of client SEO and Website, clearly defining status, gaps and improvements.
- Perform keyword research to client business objectives to both optimize existing content and provide new opportunities.
- Provide recommendations linking content to keyword to strategy.Implement a complete account setup with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Tag Manager, SEMRush/Moz (or similar), Google Adwords, Screaming Frog etc.
- Perform Competitor Research to understand gaps in links, content and rankings.
- Provide evidence in both understanding content creation and development aligned to clients business goals.
- Develop and implement quality link building campaigns.
- Help coordinate SEO PR/Outsourcing activities from the strategic plan.
- Develop keyword visibility through evidence based systems.
- Collaboration with digital teams, Social, Paid Ads and Website.
- PPC Experience in Audit, Setup, Optimise and Manage (preferred but not essential)
- Ability to monitor and manage multiple varied project campaigns and demonstrate progress.
- Show passion for continual development.
- Ability to communicate creative ideas
Salary: £25,000.00 /year