How Employee Experience Impacts Employer Brand
Employee experience is a very topical concept at the moment. A bad experience can severely impact your employer brand and vice versa. But why?
We are with Rayanne Thorn, the VP of Marketing at Dovetail Software, an employee lifecycle software, to talk about how she combines marketing, employee experience, and employer branding to seamlessly recruit the best tech talent out there.
Have a listen to the episode below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Whats the correlation between employee experience and employer brand.
- Why focusing on your employee experience will seriously lessen the burden when it comes to hiring candidates.
- What the concept of employee path is all about and how it relates to employer brand.
- What technology Rayanne cannot live without when it comes to employer branding.
- What tips Rayanne has when it comes to measuring your employer brand success.
- What Rayanne’s top 3 tips for employer brand managers out there are.
- What’s next for employee experience and employer branding.
Connect with Rayanne on Linkedin!