Our client, a well-established law firm based in central Leeds are looking for an experienced Receptionist to join their team.
Your role will be to act as the ‘face’ of the company and ensure visitors receive a very friendly and professional welcome. You will also coordinate all front desk activities, including calls, meeting reservations and fielding client queries.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
The Receptionist will ensure the front of the office is tidy and has all necessary supplies to deliver a good day every day. The also implies some degree of training, supervising and supporting other team members in admin staff in their duties.
An overview of key areas of responsibilities:
– Be first point of contact for the office by answering the phones and attending to visitors.
– Sort, log and distribute incoming post and to mail and process outgoing post as required including organising special deliveries and packages.
– Manage and maintain the photocopiers/printers.
– Review stationary needs and keep essentials stocked.
– Maintain kitchen supplies for clients and staff.
– Book accommodation and make travel arrangements for the Partners, as and when required.
– Assist with specific projects and initiatives as determined by the Partners, Practice Manager or any other senior person within the company.
– Handling specific client requests, troubleshoot emergencies, monitor office supplies and ensure proper mail distribution.
– Front of the house oriented person desirous of expanding the role with time.
– Demonstrable previous use of planning and co-ordination skills.
– Previous office administration experience, including electronic and paper filing systems.
– Flexible approach and ability to work as part of a team.
– Excellent computer skills – Word, excel, email, messaging, internet usage (to intermediate level)
– Ability to communicate effectively and liaise with internal and external contacts at all levels.
– Good standard of written English – accurate spelling and grammar.
– Ability to plan time effectively and prioritise workload without supervision.
– Excellent telephone skills, ability to handle and resolve complaints sensitively and professionally.
– Attention to detail conscious and methodical/ systematic approach.
– Ability to analyse issues and evaluate alternative courses of action.
– Presents a professional image.
– Confident, assured manner.
– Ability to develop good working relationships with colleagues.
– Demonstrates a ‘customer focused’ approach.
– Commitment to continuous improvement and development.
– ‘Can-do’ mentality, ability to find ways round issues/challenges.
To apply, please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
Konnect Recruitment are an Equal Opportunities Employer.